Sunday, July 30, 2017

I Miss the Days When People Had a Sense of Humor Part I

    For  those unfortunate enough to follow me on Facebook, I posted a picture a few days ago which made fun of the current dust-up about Trump's transgender ban in the U.S. military.  

    For the lucky sort who don't follow me, I'll post that picture in Part II.  

    But, to give you an idea of what's "behind the comedy" (or whatever else you want to call the horrid dreck I inflict upon you), this was the sketch (from Monty Python's Life of Brian) I was thinking of when I posted the aforementioned dreck.

See you in Part II!


Next:  I give you my opinion about what's going on.  An opinion which I admit is completely irrelevant (aka "Who gives a rat's ass what you think, Penwasser?).


15 comments:

  1. lol clearly they never saw Junior. Hmm that may add to his struggle against reality.

    People sure have a stick up their butt most times with anything these days. Am I insulting butts now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The BADL (Butt AntiDefamation League) will be sending you a strongly worded letter any day now.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. "Which is nobody's fault. Not even the Romans."
      I think THAT'S a pretty funny line.

      Delete
  3. My best friend is Loretta:) I love this movie and have no idea what you posted on Facebook but can't wait to see what all the commotion was about. People do need to chill and take their political correctness down a few notches. I can't stand the political correctness that seems to be everywhere and yet, racism, homophobia etc...is everywhere. Oh man...I got all serious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When Facebook and Blogger collide...haha!

      Delete
  4. Been a long time since I saw Life of Brian. I do love Monty Python, though. (All except Meaning of Life. Can't do that whole barfing scene. It's too much for me.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you! My favorite is "The Holy Grail," followed by "Life of Brian." I'll watch "The Meaning of Life" when...oh, I won't watch "The Meaning of Life."

      Delete
  5. It's going to be hard for Trump draft people for WWIII when there's a lot of claims of transgender transformations and of course...bone spurs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a whole bunch of "I hope not" in that sentence!

      Delete
  6. Come on now, dude! You make Monty Python seem like serious drama. Now then, over to Farcebook, methinks.....

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some folks got quite cross over that movie.

      Delete
  7. A lot of so called funny movies now days are not funny in my opinion

    ReplyDelete